Etobicoke - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Makellos Logistics Inc.
Travel & Courier
July 13, 2022
July 13, 2023
$26.20 per hour
- Operate and drive trucks with a minimum of three axles to transport goods and material as directed.
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely.
- Maintaining detailed records of both materials picked up and delivered.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and inspect and maintain their vehicles before driving, while on the road, and after making deliveries.
- Providing updates on delivery time-lines, routes, total mileage, and breaks each day.
- Inspect trucks and record issues and report any accidents or delays to their supervisors.
- Keep detailed records of vehicle maintenance, inspections, and repairs to ensure that their trucks remain safe and legal to drive.
- Provide proof of delivery and enter information in computer systems.
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- No Education
- Experience an asset
2022 - All Rights Reserved.