Project Financial Analyst
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: 70K-75K (negotiable based on experience)
- Hours per week: 35
- Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits
- Location: North Vancouver, BC
Task and Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and statistical reports, and supporting various ad hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Prepare financial forecasts and financing scenarios and other documents
- Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
- Managing and understanding distribution cash flow
- Project cost control and cash flow management. The project can be a supply, engineering, procurement, and EPC.
- International project and financial analysis and cost control management.
- Analyze investment projects
- Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of financial analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent budgeting and forecasting skills
How to apply