Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Altura Glazing Plus
July 18, 2022
August 17, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly and installation of curtain walls, storefront, aluminum and vinyl windows, and doors, as well as folding doors.
- Measure and cut glass and mirrors using glass cutters.
- Tint glass and create patterns on glass using various painting designs and sandblasting methods.
- Follow blueprints to install glass in window frames, doors, walls, ceilings, and exterior of buildings.
- Remove the old and broken glass on glazed windows before installing new panes.
- Install sashes and moldings, fasten glass into frames, and weatherproof panes with joint sealants.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders as needed
- Collaborate with other carpenters, journeymen, and supervisors to complete projects
- Troubleshoot and service residential and commercial windows, doors, and other glass supporting structures.
- Follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the trade;
- Completion of a high school diploma is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Blueprint reading skills
- Able to use common glass cutting tools and power tools
- PPE and carpentry trade tools
- Detail oriented
- Physical stamina for lifting and holding large pieces of glass and working at various heights and in tight spaces
Pay Rate/ Salary: CAD$28 per hour
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.