Winnipeg - MB, Manitoba,CANADA
10016472 Manitoba Ltd.
May 16, 2022
April 15, 2023
$23.20 per hour
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Reporting to the Senior Manager about company processes and procedures.
- Reviewing company policies and procedures and ensuring all the work done is as per company policy and procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Improving business functionality for better performance and increased productivity
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
- Ensuring positive client relationships
- Carry out administrative activities associated with the office management
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Assemble data and prepare reports, manuals, and correspondence
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements as needed
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, mail, and package
- Filing and organizing records, invoices, and other important documentation
- Submitting work orders and scheduling repairs for general office space and equipment
- Ordering repairs for office equipment and maintenance
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
- Take and deliver phone messages
- Perform general bookkeeping duties
- Maintain staff and company calendars
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for executives
- Suggest changes to office task workflow to improve efficiency
- Always maintain an organized workspace
- Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Attend company meetings and take notes, keep minutes, etc.
- Train and assign tasks to new office clerks or interns
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the senior manager
- Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate
- 1 years to less than 2 years of experience is required.
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Apply at - email@example.com
2022 - All Rights Reserved.