Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Work Setting
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel, Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply