Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work Setting
- Urban area, Retail business
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Organized
- Assign sales workers to duties, Hire and train or arrange for training of staff, Authorize payments by cheque, Order merchandise, Authorize return of merchandise, Establish work schedules, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Organize and maintain inventory, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- 3-4 people, Cashiers, Grocery clerks and shelf stockers
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Walking, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Free parking available, Parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application: