Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Work Setting
- Rural area, Remote location, Retail business
- Assign sales workers to duties, Hire and train or arrange for training of staff, Authorize payments by cheque, Order merchandise, Authorize return of merchandise, Establish work schedules, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Organize and maintain inventory, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- 3-4 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Walking, Attention to detail
Free parking available, Parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply