- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Maintain financial records
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Establish work schedules
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.