Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Work Site Environment
- Work Setting
- Employer's home, Work in employer's/client's home
- Target Audience
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children, Take children to and from school and to appointments, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Help children with homework
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available, Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply