Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- AZ class license
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Transportation/Travel Experience
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy, Drive lighter, special purpose trucks, Load and unload goods, Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, Pay and receive payments for goods, Perform emergency roadside repairs, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Security and Safety
- Valid passport, Driver's validity licence check, Medical exam
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence, Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel internationally
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Sitting
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply