Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate, Organized, Team player
- Area of Specialization
- Instruct apprentices, Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications, Operate CADD and other computer software systems, Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints, Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics, Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products, Maintain clean and safe work environment, Supervise other workers, Estimate costs and materials, Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components, Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply