- Maintaining a safe, clean and caring environment for the child.
- Preparing nutritional food and snack selections for the child.
- Planning and supervising structured, educational activities, and playtime.
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with parents, children.
- Promote child's emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep up-to-date records of children’s development, routines, and interest.
- When necessary, administer first-aid or CPR to children.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Previous Experience in the same field and/or previous full-time training in the field will be
- an asset.
- First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate would be an asset.
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
1 to less than 7 months
Please send your resume to my email address: email@example.com