236 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catherines, ON, L2R 3J8.
We are currently searching for one experienced Cleaning Supervisor specialized in the Residential area.
- No night, weekend or holiday work
- Competitive weekly paychecks
- Paid vacation
- Paid mileage for use of personal vehicle
- A career and growth-oriented culture
- A caring and supportive team environment
- Career advancement opportunities in Training & Sales
- A great attitude and ability to commit to the team
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs. of equipment
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, dust, and cleaning solutions
- Excellent knowledge of general house cleaning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of our Clean team in multiple facilities
- Actively pursue excellence in employee and customer satisfaction
- To arrange and supervise Emergency Cleaning Crews to safely and effectively attend emergency services
- Ensure all equipment, supplies, vehicles (if required) and products entrusted in your care are carefully handled and maintained.
- Ensure that employees know and understand company rules, security procedures and proper chemical usage
- Provide support to employees and Operations Supervisor as needed to make their job easier and satisfying, ensuring absentees due to vacations and illness are covered.
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Interview, screen new cleaning staff and advise management.
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with other departments.
- Receive payment and issue receipts for specialized cleaning jobs
You will be required to train staff.
- From 6 months to 1 year of work experience in house cleaning
- Driver’s license (required)
- Individuals are required to own their own vehicle for transportation
- Individuals are required to provide an RCMP Criminal Clearance Report.
- Work Permit and residence in Canada (required)
- Individuals are required to drive to and from various job sites
- Possess Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Ability to Supervise
Terms of employment:
Permanent Full time with 40 hours per week
Hours of work:
From Monday to Friday
The shift is from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Expected to regularly work 40 hours per week, including weekends and holidays. These hours may vary based on business needs. You may also be asked to work additional hours beyond the regular hours, when business needs require it, and will be expected to be flexible with availability.
From $ 26.25 to $ 28.00 per hour
Location of work:
Various houses in St. Catherine’s
Language of work:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhanced Safety Measures - Your health and safety is our top priority. Therefore, we’ve implemented these enhanced safety measures to keep our staff and clients safe at all times.
- “No Contact” cleanings which allow for safe social distancing and no contact with clients.
- Proper PPE will be given to all team members, along with training on how to properly don and discard of it (includes disposable gloves, face masks and hand sanitizer).
- Team members will receive daily health checks and anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to stay home.
- If a client has travelled out of the country within the last two weeks or is feeling unwell, cleanings will be rescheduled.
- Our offices are disinfected multiple times a day with social distancing rules in effect at all times.
Everyone is welcome to apply including but not limited to Youth, Person with disabilities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, please do not apply for this job application.