Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work Setting: Restaurant
- Cuisine Specialties: East Indian
- Tasks: Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations
- Security and Safety: Bondable
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply