2 years to less than 3 years
- Work Setting
- Private sector, Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic mail, Human resources software, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, Collect and screen applicants, Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment, Review candidate inventories, Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers, Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures, Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures, Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training, Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs, Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application: