Food Service Supervisor
- Location: 133 Mcallister Drive
Saint John, NB E2J 2S6
- Salary: $15.50 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
Fast food outlet or concession
Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
3-4 people, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply