Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Work Setting
- Food service establishment
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
- Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply