Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills: Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Other Languages: Hindi; Panjabi; Punjabi
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
- Additional Skills: Supervise other workers
- Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines.
- Work Location Information: Urban area
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.