Kandola Construction Ltd. is a construction and renovation company based out of Surrey. We are looking for full time, permanent Carpenters to join our team as soon as possible.
Job Duties include:
- Preparing layouts according to building codes
- Operating power tools
- Estimating cost of materials
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and requirements for various projects
- Instructing and directing laborers and other construction trade helpers.
- Building foundations, installing floor beams, laying subflooring, erecting walls and roof systems
- Measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling and joining materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Fitting and installing trim items such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
Job and Skill Requirements:
- Completion of high school
- Three years of work experience in the trade is required.
- Must have your own Steel-toed safety boots
- Effective English language skills.
- Able to work at heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, and Dusty areas
- Work is physically demanding, must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, handle heavy loads and be able to do a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- Must be a Team player, and have client focus
- May have to supervise 1 or 2 helpers
Work Location: Various locations throughout the Lower Mainland
Company Address: 14748 68 Avenue, Surrey BC V3S 2B1 Canada.
Salary: $27 hourly for 40 Hours per Week.
Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada with above listed skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
How to apply