- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Client focus
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.