NOC CODE 0213
Software Development Manager
This is a permanent full-time job with the hourly rate of CAD $53, 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. The work location is 151 Esna Park Dr, Markham, ON L3R 3B1.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the daily operations
- Build and provide leadership and supervision to your team and ensure that they have the proper resources, tools, and training to get the job done well
- Communicate with clients to make sure that they understand the system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Understand our clients’ needs and ensure that our staff develops applications that meet these needs.
- Conduct interviews and partake in hiring;
- Prepare, manage and monitor the budgets set for various assigned projects
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or engineering is required.
- 2+ years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.
- have an innovative mindset, a proven track record of delivering consumer-facing products, an empathic ability to mentor and lead
- an ability to problem solve and prioritize, and to communicate clearly and succinctly.
All interested applicants are welcome to apply, but please note that only successful candidates are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply to email@example.com