Black Star Management ULC
Restaurant & Cafe
August 03, 2022
December 02, 2022
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: London, ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About: Black Star Management O/A Wendy’s
We are the Owner and Operator of Black Star Management who are operating the franchise of Wendy’s. Wendy’s is the American brand of fast-food restaurant. At Wendy's, we're all about serving up fresh food, even if it means going the extra mile. When you walk through our doors, we do what we can to make everyone feel at home because our family extends through your community.
Our Store is located at 1371 Beaverbrook Ave, Unit 5, London, ON N6H 0J1.
- Day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring responsibilities.
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies.
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email - email@example.com