Position: Administrative Specialist
Administrative assistants perform some or all the following duties:
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- May organize, record, and prepare meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
Terms of employment: Permanent, F/T
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language required: English
Wage: $24.50 CAD / hr
Hours of work: 40 hours/week
- 1 + years
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous clerical experience is required.
Min Guo | email@example.com