English Panjabi; Punjabi Urdu
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Team player, Values and ethics
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Budgetary Responsibility
- 0 - $100,000
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Word
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services, Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish, Hire and train or arrange for training of staff, Interview, hire and provide training for staff, Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services, Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- 16-20 people
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan
Free parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits, Pension plan
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying: