Home Child Care Provider
• Location: York, Ontario
• Salary$17.00 / hour
• vacancies1 vacancy
• Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
• Start date As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?, Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children, Take children to and from school and to appointments, Tend to emotional well-being of children
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
• By email
Job reference number
Here is what you must include in your application:
• Cover letter
• Job reference number
• References attesting experience