Company: Eleven Eight Transportation Ltd.
Position: Long haul truck driver (NOC 73300)
Positions available: 2 positions
Terms of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
Wage rate: $27.00 - $28.00 per hour, for 50.00 to 60.00 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: #11 13886 62 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X 0G2
Education: High School required
License: Driver's Licence (Class 1 or A) or Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Experience: Experience an asset, training will be provided
Languages: Basic English
Type of Travel: Long-haul, Provincial/territorial, International
Communication Equipment Experience: Cellular phone, Satellite tracking (GPS) equipment
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50lbs)
- Plan travel schedules and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Operate and drive long combination vehicles, special purpose trucks, and straight–body trucks to transport goods and materials over long distances
- Administer bills of lading and maintain logbooks
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers, and customers using communication devices.
- Inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the truck, trailers, vehicle systems, and equipment, if necessary, being able to perform emergency roadside repairs would be an added advantage.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Drug test.
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, willing to travel for extended periods, willing to travel overnight, willing to travel as a two-person team, valid driver's license.
Work Location Information: Various locations in Canada and North America.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Finding information, Significant use of memory
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My mail: #11 13886 62 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X 0G2