Location of work: Pickering, ON (L1V 0G6)
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas, and change diapers for the baby.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Prepare the baby for rest periods and naps.
- Take the baby to and from appointments
- Bathe, dress and feed the baby.
- Prepare and serve formula/nutritious meals.
- Supervise and care for the baby.
- Tend to emotional well-being of the baby.
- Soothe and comfort baby.
- Light housekeeping such as washing baby clothes etc.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Wage: $17.00 for 30 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year working with children
- Language: Speak English, read English, write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email