1 Full-time permanent Office Manager ( NOC 1221 ) position available at Van Rehab Physiotherapy, located at 109-9886, Torbram Rd., Brampton, ON, - L6S 3L9 Canada:
Main Duties to be completed as per the NOC 1221:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- College/CEGEP is required.
- Previous one year of experience is required.
$26.50 per hour for 37.50 hours weekly. Overtime starts after 44 hours
How to apply
By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org