Posted on August 11, 2022 by FAT NINJA BITE
- Location: Scarborough, ONM1V 4Y3
- Salary: $17.00 / hour
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time: 35 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
- Source Job no.: # 2144585
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses:
- Food Safety Certificate
- Work Setting:
- Cook Categories:
- Cook (general)
- Cuisine Specialties:
- Japanese cuisine
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods
Free parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience