11957945 Canada Inc. O/A JP Carriers
August 12, 2022
December 11, 2022
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor (NOC 1215)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $26.50 / hour
Location: Bracebridge - Ontario
Education: Higher Secondary Education (Required)
Language: English (Required)
About: 11957945 Canada Inc. O/A JP Carriers
JP Carrier is privately owned courier company providing Local courier services to our clients since 2020. JP Carrier is insured and operated by professional and friendly staff making us capable of providing a solid and reliable service for small to corporate enterprises.
Our Store located at – 54 Quinn Forest Dr, Bracebridge, ON P1L 0C8.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through coordinating and assigning the team workers engaged in dispatching, identifying, receiving, and storing the products.
- Define staffing needs and allocate workload
- Train workers in Job Duties, Safety procedures and company Policies.
- Managing adequate inventory levels through ordering goods and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Handle overall logistics operations, and handle work related issues with in the department.
- Prepare and submit logistics and inventory work reports on daily basis
- Ensure that basic maintenance specifications are followed, as well as that health and safety rules are followed.
- Space planning and staging loads.
- Working with other divisions and clients to communicate and coordinate.
- Ensure smooth operations of the computer systems, equipments and other machines for maintenance and repair work.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Secondary School or equivalent
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing the data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “firstname.lastname@example.org”