- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping strict customer confidentiality.
- Prepares and issues customer invoices and account statements.
- Possess the ability to use various financial transactions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain work records and logs for owner operators, contractors and drivers.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain and prepare general ledgers and financial statements and reports
- Maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare tax returns and other statistical & accounting reports
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- College/CEGEP completion is required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Data Entry skills, Microsoft Office & Microsoft Access skills
- Knowledge of Accounting software and well versed in simply accounting
- Key Skills required such as attention to detail, repetitive tasks, adaptability, organizational skills, time management, confidence, commercial awareness, good team working
WAGES / HOURS
$28.85 / hour for 35 hours a week
Edmonton, Alberta T6N 1B2