J. Mason Contracting Limited, Fall River NS
6 vacancies for Concrete Finishers - NOC 7282
Full time, Permanent work week of a minimum of 40 hours
$23.00 per hour to start
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work Site Environment - Dusty, Cold/refrigerated, Hot, Outdoors, Wet/damp
- Work Setting - Commercial, Industrial, Roads and bridges, Sewers and water mains, Sidewalks and curbs
- Personal Suitability - Excellent oral communication, Team player
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade, Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement, Operate power vibrators to compact concrete, Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification, Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages, Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools, Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces, Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods
Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
How to apply
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org