No degree, certificate or diploma
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Reliability, Team player
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables, Carrying and replace linen, Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, Load buspans and trays, Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, Place dishes in storage area, Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, Scour pots and pans, Keep records of the quantities of food used, Package take-out food, Portion and wrap foods, Prepare, heat and finish simple food items, Stock refrigerators and salad bars, Take customers' orders, Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, Handle and store cleaning products, Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, Remove kitchen garbage and trash, Sharpen kitchen knives, Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Conventional oven, Deep fryer, Electronic cash register, Food dispensers, Grill
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply