Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Recruit, train and supervise staff, Ensure transport compliance with regulations, Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods, Monitor company's or department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies, Negotiate for services and preferential rates, Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods, Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Security and Safety
- 05-10 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply