Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience:7 months to less than 1 year
- Work Site Environment
- Odours, Hot
- Work Setting
- Food service establishment, Restaurant
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
- Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply