Health Care Assistant - NOC 3413
Employer – Imagine Therapeutic Services Inc.
Business Address – 115 Robinson Street, Hawkestone, Ontario, L0L 1T0, Canada
Job Title – Health Care Assistant - NOC 3413
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 40 hour weekly
Wage - $21 per hour
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Hawkestone, ON
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 115 Robinson Street, Hawkestone, Ontario, L0L 1T0, Canada
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – High School or Equivalent Experience, 1-2yrs Experience.
- Supply and empty bed pans.
- Bathe, dress and patients.
- Serve meal trays, feed or assist in feeding of patients and assist patients with menu selection.
- Weigh, lift, turn, and position patients.
- Shave patients prior to operations.
- Supervise patients’ exercise routines, setup and provide leisure activities for patients accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort.
- Take patients' blood pressure, temperature and pulse; report or record fluid intake and output; observe or monitor patients' status and document patient care on charts; administer first aid in emergency situations; collect specimens such as urine, faeces or sputum; and perform other procedures as directed by nursing and hospital staff.
- Transport residents by wheelchair or stretcher for treatment or surgery.
- Carry messages, reports, requisitions and specimens between departments.
- Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
- Maintain inventory of supplies.