Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
- Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres, Supervise and check assembly of trays
- 5-10 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply