Office Administrative Assistant
by Pro-Formance Intermodel Inc
- Location200 Norman Place
Rocky View, ABT1X 0K7
- Salary$27.00 / hour
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment, Full time32 to 40 hours / week
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On call, Morning, Day, Shift, Weekend
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Work Setting
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Area of Specialization
- Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Invoices
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle, Willing to travel, Public transportation is not available
- Technical Terminology
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply