3 years to less than 5 years
- Work Setting
- Relocation costs not covered by employer, Willing to relocate, Freight company, Shipping company or agency
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Values and ethics
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit, Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods, Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods, Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- 3-4 people
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence, Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Large workload, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply