Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employer: Impact Flooring Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent/ Full Time
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: $ 28:00 per hr
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Location: 11719 154St, Edmonton, AB, T5M 3X9
Administrative Officer (NOC 1221) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Set work priority and assign work to other workers in the office.
- Maintain client database in the company system.
- Prepare reports and manuals according to the management.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
As per mutual agreement and AB Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary.
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices to apply immediately. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Mail: 11719 154St, Edmonton, AB T5M 3X9