506 McNelly Ave, Carleton Place, ONK7C 0A7
- Salary: $16.00 / hour
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment:Permanent employment, Full time35 to 40 hours / week
- Start date:As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility, Team player
- Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply