Number of Positions we are hiring: 1
Company: 6615555 Manitoba Inc O/A Clay Oven Express
Address: 247 Edmonton Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 0H7
Reporting to: Restaurant Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Job Reference # COE71
Location of Work: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Language Preference: English
We will provide:
- Minimum of 40 hours/ week throughout your employment period
- Paid Vacation of 2 Weeks each year or 4% of salary
- Pay at $18.10 per hour
- Prepare Indian and Chinese food.
- Portion, arrange and garnish food and serve to waiters.
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgement, using various kitchen utensils equipment.
- Estimate expected food consumption, requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas like equipment and work surfaces or serving areas to make sure safe sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills and roasters.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old new items and rotating stock.
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Recipe's Principles.
- To participate actively in planning/preparing special occasion and theme meal days
- Escalate major issues when necessary (e.g., safety risks, equipment failure)
- Secondary School Completion
- Minimum one year of work experience as a cook
- Ability to legally work in Canada
Apply to: email@example.com