College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 to less than 7 months
- Work Setting
- Fitness centre, Urban area, Willing to relocate, Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Client focus Dependability
- Excellent oral communication
- Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Team player
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Ensure safety of rescuers and victims at accident scenes
- Assist with special events
- Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities
- Train and supervise staff, Prepare reports
- Understand principles of group dynamics
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports, Leading/instructing groups
- Leading/instructing individuals
- Patrolling/supervising activities
- Provide lifestyle awareness information
- Conduct therapeutic recreational or athletic activities
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Assemble supplies, sports and game equipment
- Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- 1 to 2 people
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
Free parking available, Team building opportunities, Parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply