Business Address: 729 Powell Street, Vancouver, BC, V6A 1H5
Work Location: Delta, BC, V4G 0A8
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Operate multi-function process control machinery through control panels, computer terminals or other control systems to grind, extract, mix, blend, cook or otherwise process food products and to bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Operate multi-function process control machinery to grind, extract, mix, blend, distill, ferment soy extract
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments to process variables such as cooking times, ingredient inputs, flow rates and temperature settings
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Access and observe operations to ensure that each line is running simultaneously and identifying any critical hazards
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines preparatory to operation
- Operate single-function machines to box, can or otherwise package food, beverage or associated products
- Check products to ensure conformance to company standards and clear machine blockages as required
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged
- Perform corrective machine adjustments, clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Document required procedures assigned by supervisor or manager
- Collaborate with shift Supervisor on executing production goals and plans
- Support new employees by showing how the machinery works, how to conduct CIP, and day-to-day tasks
- Able to provide back-up coverage for other machine and packaging operators during breaks
o Completion of secondary school
o Minimum 6 months experience as a Machine Operator
o Experience as a machine operator in food, beverage or associated products processing is required.
Benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Free parking available, Team building opportunities, Wellness program
Important information: Flexibility on schedule is required. The regular schedule will be from 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM from Monday to Friday. Work on evenings and weekends may be required depending on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com