Under the supervision of the foreman, drywall installers and finishers will prepare unfinished drywall panels for painting on Gordon ‘N' Gordon operated construction sites. Successful applicants will be offered room for advancement as well as extended benefits after one year of employment. Wage based upon experience.
Job Duties Include:
1) Measure, cut and fit the drywall sheets for walls and ceilings.
2) Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joints.
3) Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
4) Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with compound using knife or trowel
5) Tape the joints using taping machine
6) Smooth out excess compound and allow it to dry
7) Apply excessive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
8) Frame and install access panels where needed.