• Provide health care aide services to low-income seniors and disabled adults within several community settings.
• Bathe, dress and groom patients, feed or assist in the feeding patients, and assist patients with menu selection.
• Set up and provide leisure activities for patients
• Accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other patient care and comfort duties.
• Take patients' blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
• Observe and monitor patients' status and document patient care on charts.
• Administer first aid in emergencies.
• Make beds and maintain patients' rooms.
• Transport or escort patients to medical appointments.
Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months