- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Experience and Specialization
Area of Work Experience
Area of Specialization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.