College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
1 to less than 7 months
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Personal Suitability:
- -Client focus.
- -Effective interpersonal skills.
- -Excellent oral communication.
- -Team player
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is your current field of study?
- Assign sales workers to duties.
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff.
- Order merchandise.
- Authorize return of merchandise.
- Establish work schedules.
- Sell merchandise.
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- 3-4 people
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Tight deadlines.
- Handling heavy loads.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- Attention to detail.
- Standing for extended periods.
How to apply