Job description: Framer Helper
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time for 40 hours / week
Job location: Vancouver, BC
1. Load, unload and transport construction materials.
2. Erect and dismantle concrete forms, ramps and barricades.
3. Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
4. Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials.
5. Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
6. Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
7. Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience
Work site environment: At heights, Dusty, Noisy
Architectural Specialization: Renovation, Commercial
Start date As soon as possible
Apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who is legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job (Canadians and Authorized workers)