Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Work setting
- Cook categories
- Cook (general)
- Cuisine Specialties
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply